LMJ Consulting offers excellent IT support for your non-profit business
And never before has the burden of maintaining a first-rate technology environment been so challenging.
Every dollar and every hour you spend mired in support issues, mastering new applications or battling security threats, which detracts from the important work that drives your organization.
LMJ Consulting has managed the IT infrastructure for associations and 501(c)(3) nonprofits for over 10 years. We understand your resource constraints, operational practices and the applications on which you depend.
Our team of IT specialists will manage your entire IT infrastructure to deliver the uptime, performance and security your board, members and donors expect. And with less time spent on technology issues, you’ll have more time to focus on stakeholder needs and organization priorities.
What can LMJ Consulting offer your non-profit organization?
- Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks. We fully your systems, including administering policies, users, configurations and other aspects.
- Install, manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware protection software (security).
- Install and manage software updates and patches.
- Back up servers and workstations.
- Install and manage firewalls.
- Provide anytime, anywhere access to your email. We understand that email is the life blood of many organizations. We offer nonprofit organizations mobile email, encryption, and archiving for compliance.
Contact LMJ Consulting today to learn more about managed IT infrastructure and IT services for associations and 501(c)(3) nonprofits.
For an IT Assessment from LMJ Consulting, please click here and fill out the form.