We can move your email to the cloud and make your office more secure
Having your e-mail on the Cloud ensures that you never have to worry about losing your e-mail again because of a server crashing, or because of your local internet failing.
Keeping your e-mail on the Cloud gives your company peace of mind, and LMJ Consulting has helped many of our clients make the transition to having their e-mail on the Cloud.
This involves moving from either a local Exchange Server or another hosted email system.
Regardless of the system that you are using, LMJ Consulting will backup your existing emails, will set up your Cloud Account with Office365, and ensure that no e-mails, contacts, or calendar events are lost in the process.
Why should you move to a Cloud email?
- Reliable. Email in Office 365 is run by Microsoft and is the same email technology used by Fortune 500 companies, only designed for small businesses.
- Tons of space – With Office 365 business email you can get up to 50 GB of email storage with the ability to send messages up to 25 MB in size.
- Mobile access – Available from all phones and tablets that can receive email, including Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry devices.
- Secure and Protected – Defend against malware and spam with built in filters that are frequently updated to address new threats.
- Web-based Access – Access email through any modern web browser using the Outlook Web App, which provides a premium browser-based experience that matches the look and feel of Outlook.
- Shared Calendar and Contacts – Users can compare calendars to schedule meetings and can contacts, groups, and access a company-wide global address list, external contacts, tasks, conference rooms.
- Guaranteed Up time – You have peace of mind knowing your email will be available when you need it, with a 99.9% uptime service level agreement.
- Custom Domain – Ability to use your own custom domain as your email address.
- One Drive Storage – Office 365 subscribers get unlimited One Drive storage. This allows you to access your files from anywhere and any device.